Peru Chiclayo Mission 9/2013-9/2015

Peru Chiclayo Mission 9/2013-9/2015

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Thanks for all the support...

Week #100
8/17/15
Hey Everyone!!

 Hope you all had a great week! Its going to be a short one sorry but i don't have much time to write today!

This week went alright for us.. It wasn't really anything special but there were some high parts of the week!

The best part of the week for me was  on Thursday! Thursday we had a multi zone meeting with some of the other zones in the mission! It was cool to see some of my other friends again  and talk with some people i hadn't seen in a while! President taught us some cool things and there were lots of things that i liked that he said! I love the way he teaches! The way he applies it to all of us and the way that the spirit testifies to us that what he is teaching is true! President reminded us about something that i really liked! He said that we always hear testimonies but are we truly prepared to hear them? Do we feel the spirit testify that it is true when we hear a testimony? Anyways to top of the day we ate pizza hut and after the multi zone meeting another elder and i stayed for like an hour playing ping pong against President Williams! Lets just say that i need to keep practicing a little bit more! President is actually pretty good at ping pong and beat  me like 6 out of the seven times that we played! It was pretty fun though and all in all it ended up being a good day! 

Other than that this week was rather normal! Teaching lessons, looking for new people  to teach, getting rejected, studying lots, eating lots of rice, gaining the confidence of the members! Isn't missionary work the best! Yes it is! I cant believe its coming to an end and that this is my last week in the mission! I have learned so many things and will forever cherish this time that i have had to serve God and His children here in Peru! I know for a fact that this is  The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! We have been commissioned as members of his church to preach the Gospel which will bring immense joy to us, our families, and the people to which we serve! I love all of you guys so very much! Thanks for all the support and prayers and love! Have a great week! See you all soon!

Love,
Elder Jarman

 Mom! 

Thanks for everything! I cant really describe over the computer or in words really how grateful i am for you and for dad and for all of the things you have done for me and all of the support you have shown for me and all of the prayers for me! I think the best way to say thanks is by just saying I LOVE YOU! but not as empty words just read on a computer screen but from my heart! Love you! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment